Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Someday..

If you hadn't noticed what my "name" is, it is "clarinet" and "artist" put together. Oh so clever I know :P But I like it!

Anyway.. I think that I am an artist because I can put my thoughts, emotions, and pretty much me into my artwork. I enjoy painting oh so very much. Someday I want everyone to know my paintings. Like all the other amazing and talented artists before me. I don't want to be "famous" in the sense of popularity and stuff( Although that'd be pretty cool). I just want to be know for my abilities of awesomeness. :D

So in the future when the number of my paintings have spread around the world.. I also want to be able to write music like a painting. To make every note add a little color into the listeners head. That way they can see what I'm trying to show them. OR take it in the complete opposite direction I want the picture to be and make their own out of it!

Colors and notes, music and art, are just the same but expressed and seen differently. Some people add music to paintings. Some people have even composed music for paintings. And some people have even painted while listening to music.

They can explain each other and they can change the view into ANYTHING they want!

I want one of my paintings or piece to be like that. If I can do that one way or another.. eventually.. someday.. then that'll be fun. :)

- The Clartist

No comments:

Post a Comment