Thursday, March 17, 2011

Missing people..

It's so complicated yet so simple. You miss people. You miss people who are reeeaally far away. That's the simple part. You miss people. You can't help missing people. I've moved so many times that it's really hard not to miss people.
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
The complicated part is that no matter how much you want to stop missing them you can't. You honestly can't. Yeah you can distract yourself from missing them but your mind slowly wonders back to missing people again..

The annoying part is that you HAVE to miss people. If you think about it you know you care about a person when you can't stop thinking about them and wish they were there right this minute.

I've written several poems about it but if you feel like it you can read this one.

http://poemsthoughtsemotions.blogspot.com/2010/03/while-i-miss-you-allaugust-25-2009.html

This pretty much sums up my ramble about missing people. I know missing people is tough.. especially when most of the people I miss are very far away but I'm glad I miss them because if I didn't how else would I remember them? And then think about all the awesomeness things that I've been through with all my friends.

That's pretty much it.. This post doesn't really prove my insanity.. it kind of proves that I'm slightly normal. :)

- The Clartist

No comments:

Post a Comment