Friday, March 4, 2011

The Outsiders...

There are people who read and people who don't read.. and then there are some people who like to read but never have the chance and people who have to read all the time but don't want to. I'm one of those people who likes to read but never has the chance to.. Well it's not that I don't have the chance I'd just rather watch a tv show or something. Unless it is a really good book. *shrugs*

Anyway.. out of all the books you read you can't remember all of them, but there are some books that just stick like glue to you. Usually it's your favorite book or just a book that you remember. Either way my favorite book has to be The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton

If you've read The Outsiders then you'll probably know what it's about(yeah that was a pointless sentence..). And if you haven't I won't ruin it for you. But the reason I like it is because of it's wording. It's in first person and this kid named Ponyboy Curtis is talking. And he talks about all of the characters so you feel like you know them.

Most books do that but still. And the way him and his friend's act differently from everyone is probably also why I like it.

This was pretty much a non spoiler ramble.. but if you've ever read it you'd know what I meant. That is all. :)

- The Clartist

No comments:

Post a Comment