Thursday, March 10, 2011

Colors..

Colors are just light bouncing off an object into our eyes so that we see it for a color it is.. or something like that. *shrugs* I can never remember..

But I do know that when you add colors together you get different colors that can be really pretty or look like something you'd want to avoid. Red + Yellow = Orange, Yellow + Blue = Green, and Blue + Red = Violet(or purple..) are the basic math problems in color. You hear them a zillion times in art class and if you don't care you never remember them. If you do care it's really neat.

Here I go.. I have to mention sunrises and sunsets if I'm talking about color. As you should know by know I <3 the sky. You can look at the sky, flowers, tree leaves, grass, and whatever else that gives off natural colors undistorted by people. Well.. distorted might not be what people do with color. I mean it more in the they make their own. But natural color, where everyone gets their idea of which colors to make, is even cooler.

If you get what I'm sayin'.. who knows.. but my point to this ramble is when someone tells you in life to stop and smell the roses.. you can smell them but you should look at them. Their colors. Pictures last longer than smells unless it's something really bad like garbage. So take a mental image of the colors you see. And just enjoy them.
Color makes the world go round.. well.. in my world it does. :)

- The Clartist

No comments:

Post a Comment