Monday, March 14, 2011

Quote Ramble Two...

"Painting is the most magical of mediums. The transcendence is truly amazing to me every time I go to a museum and I see how somebody figured another way to rub colored dirt on a flat surface and make space where there is no space or make you think of a life experience." -Chuck Close-

It's quite true. Have you ever just been in awe of some of the paintings you see? And there are so many different styles of paintings that can be seen it's just crazy. I don't really have much to say on this quote because it pretty much explains itself. Just thought I'd share it's amazingness. :)

- The Clartist

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I was looking at your posts, and I like your blog. I want you to visit my art blog, and if you follow me, I will follow you...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks. I'm glad you like it. I checked yours out. And am now following. Cool art work :)

    ReplyDelete