Monday, August 29, 2011

Quote Ramble Three..

"Make a game of finding something positive in every situation.
Ninety-five percent of your emotions are determined by how you
interpret events to yourself."

I'm not quite sure who said this but it is true. If you think your day was completely stupid just sit down. Breather deeply. And think. Think about your day and I bet you can find something worth smiling about. Something that made your day a little better. Maybe you stepped on a very crunchy leaf! OR while walking the shttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifun made something sparkle.

For me I play the ATTD game.. (Awesome Thing of The Day) This is where I post a status on Facebook or Twitter about one awesome thing that happened in my day. I got the idea not from this quote but from a blogger on YouTube called NerdzRL who got the idea from a guy who wrote a blog about the little awesome things. I believe his name is Neil Pasricha. He has also written two books called "The Book of Awesome" and "The Book of Even More Awesome". I really want to read them eventually.

Anyway! This quote made me think about all of this and I thought I would share it with you. Have a good day! And always keep your chin up. :)

-The Clartist

No comments:

Post a Comment